Since it is a long weekend, I decided to hold off on my Friday Finds until today! I am home in NJ for the weekend, as I start jury duty tomorrow. I am actually looking forward to a little break from work. I can crack open a book and just relax while killing time at jury duty. Fingers crossed it doesn’t keep me away from work too long. Best part about being home? The first snowfall of the year in the suburbs! Where you can actually SEE and experience the snow. Unlike the city which results in gross black piles of snow.
My favorite inspiring, funny, thought-provoking, and interesting articles from this week!
- 10 financial lessons from each year of my twenties
- Create a morning routine you will actually stick with
- A favorite blogger’s relationship with food
- Never Been Kissed at 22
- The carpool Karaoke everyone is talking about
- Flex your risk muscle
- 20 makeup mistakes you’re probably making
- When can women stop trying to be “perfect“
- Must read tweets from this week
- No food is healthy
- An interesting take on Say Yes to the Dress