Recently, I realized that it’s been way too long since I’ve reintroduced myself on All Shook Up. The last time I wrote an about me page was on the one year anniversary of starting this blog! So in an effort to connect back with my lovely readers I rounded up some random things about me!
- I keep all my lipsticks in my refrigerator.
- I am slightly terrified of ferrets (something about them makes me VERY uncomfortable)
- When I drive, I have a bit of road rage…okay maybe a LOT of road rage!
- I have a massive scar on my right knee that I got from training for the ONLY season I played field hockey in high school!
- I have a coffee mug collection and one day hope to display them in my future dream kitchen.
- I’ve never finished the Harry Potter books, but it is a goal I want to accomplish on my 101 in 1001 list (I stopped after reading The Chamber of Secrets when I was in elementary school)
- I love coffee but am trying to get back into the routine of drinking tea before bed.
- I’m an incredibly loyal friend until you cross me. I guess that’s the Scorpio in me.
- Oh and I am really into horoscopes, not in the sense of the day-to-day so called readings, but in the overall personalities of differing signs.
- When I was little I wanted to be the next Katie Couric.
- I’m not a gym rat by any means, I would much rather spend hours exploring different neighborhoods in my city then running on a treadmill.
- I held a koala while studying abroad in Sydney, Australia…and it was incredible! They are so soft!
- I am addicted to Iced Lipton Green Tea.
- My favorite places in NYC (so far!) are Sarabeth’s and the Sailboat Pond in Central Park but every day I am finding new places I love.
- I sleep best when there is a thunderstorm.
- I always have a box of frozen pierogies in my freezer and a bottle of wine in my fridge.
If you’ve been following along with my blog since day one or just started reading today, I hope these random things gives you a better sense of the person behind All Shook Up! Tell me something I don’t know about you, I would love to get to know my readers better!