I want to thank Emma of It’s Emma Elise for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award! This is my first award in the blogosphere and I couldn’t be more excited! Luckily for me, Emma did some research on this award, so for more information check out her acceptance of The Versatile Blogger Award!
Here are the rules for accepting and passing on The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and link back to their blog.
- List 7 fun facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers to receive the award. Your nominees should be bloggers that are versatile in nature. Their blogs should include a mix of stories, poems, messages, essays, etc. (as the original blog logo shows).
Seven Facts About Me
- I am a Halloween Baby! I was born on October 31st.
- My favorite flower is the sunflower. I have loved sunflowers since I was a little girl and think that they are highly underrated!
- I have an Australian Shepherd named Scout. She just turned 14 years old yesterday. Scout is a very important member of my family.
- I was a Girl Scout and even achieved my Gold Award!
- I graduated with a degree in English Literature and Political Science. And no, I do not want to be an English teacher!
- I am a Jersey girl so I had to learn how to pump my own gas before heading off to college. It was a very strange experience getting out of the car.
- I cannot watch horror movies, not even a little bit. Something about the violence, blood, and guts do not sit well with me, I wonder why…? Strangely though, I love the TV Show Bones. I know, I know, it makes absolutely no sense.
- Sara of magical musings
- Katelyn of Twelve-toed Traveler
- Liz of Forever is Composed of Now
- Kate of kate from ct.
- Erika of Bearika Rose
- Mary of Eat Drink & Be Mary
- Madeleine of Small Town Roots and Country Boots
- Sydney of Sydney Luella
- Meghan of freshfaced
- Felecia of Hello Felecia
- Orly of Coffee Beans and High Heels
- Erica of Coming Up Roses
- Ashliegh of The Darling Daily
- Jordana of The Spontaneous Idealist
- Emma of The Daily Dil-emma
I would love to see your award posts if you decide to accept my nomination! Just leave your post link in the comments below.